- How big is the group I’ll be with?
- What will our accommodations be?
- Will I have free time to shop, take photos, go back to my favorite spot?
- How are the guides educated/experienced? English abilities?
Responses from Viva Cuba:
- Groups max at 12 people.
- Comfortable Casa Particulares (B & B’s) with private bath, air conditioning, hot water, imported mattresses and locking door. (See photos below)
- Yes! The daytime schedules generally start at 9 am, with a break from 4-7 to take a nap or check out a local cafe.
- Viva Cuba always seeks the best guides! We try to book Roger, who has been leading tours for English-speakers for 11 years. He is a former teacher and historian, expert birdwatcher and photographer. He is fun and entertaining, you’ll wish you could take him home with you!